Download here: Chris_Martinetti_Resume
– DirecTV – Illustration/Internal visual development for various TV shows, spots, digital, and print. 2013 – present
– Mattel: Sketched and colored concepts for 3 films. 2013-2015
– East of the Web: Iphone game asset development. 2012-2014
– Mekanism: Pepsi Superbowl TV spot. 2014
– Ogilvy and Mather: Storyboard, Illustration, and Design. Clients: ACE awards, Allergan, American Express, Avon, Barnabas, BMC Software, Botox, BP (2012 Team USA Olympics), Brugan, Cabela’s, Capri Sun, Castrol, CEC, CITI, Citizens, CMS, Coke, Colgate, Depend, Domtar, Dove, DuPont, Fanta, Firmagon, FM Global, GAP, Hellman’s, IBM, IKEA, Kodak, Kool Aid, Kraft, Jardiance, Lap Band, MEC Ireland, Merck, Minute Maid, Motorola, NocDurna, Panadol, Phizer, Post Foods, Ponds, SAP, Sara Lee, S.C. Johnson, Shark, Siemens, Spiriva, TANG, TDAmeritrade, Time Warner Cable, Unilever, UPS, Verizon, Virgin Airlines. 2010 – 2015
– Relativity Media/Rogue Pictures: Concept artist. Unannounced film. 2011
– World Wrestling Entertainment: Concept sketches. Wrestlemania 27’s Print Ads. 2011
– EA Games: A three month, heavily supervised, “Directed Collaborative” class with EA Tiburon working on several video-game projects. 2009
Savannah College of Art and Design. Bachelor of Fine Arts, Sequential Art Major. 2005-2009
– Published twice to the SCAD Comic Book Anthology. Work study and Dean’s List (3.5+ GPA). Storyboard artist for 2 senior films. Attended a portfolio required field trip to Tokyo, Japan.
Skills: Illustration, Storyboards, Conceptual Design and Layout, Comics, Graphic Design Layout, and basic knowledge in 3d.
References: Available upon request.